Are you planning on building your first mobile application? Use our step-by-step guidance and learn how to design your very first app!
Building Your First Mobile Application
Developing a mobile app can be a challenging experience, especially if this is your first time. You may have an excellent and unique idea for your new mobile app but the truth is that you don’t know anything about building and designing an application.
There are lots of things that you need to take into consideration before you start designing your application. In order to help you, we’ve decided to present you a step-by-step guidance that can help you develop a professional mobile application.
How to Design Your Mobile App – 6 Steps to Use
These are the 6 steps you need to consider when designing your first app:
- Determine the Purpose – You may have an excellent idea for a mobile application, however, the important thing is to determine the purpose of developing this app first. You need to define the mission as this can help you in accomplishing your end goal easier.
- Design the Layout – The next step is designing the layout of the app. You can draw sketches on a piece of paper or create PowerPoint slides to have a better visualization of how each screen is going to look.
- Research & Feedback – You need to make a thorough research and check whether or not your mobile app idea is unique. Also, you need to get a feedback from professionals in that field. You need someone to confirm you that the app idea is great.
- Develop a Prototype – Developing a prototype of your app can help you get a clearer picture. This is known as a mockup of a mobile app. You can use a few placeholders for buttons and graphics.
- Define the Database – It is time to consider the backend on your app. This is the step when you need to select the database. Remember, the database is crucial as it will keep all the information for your application.
- Coding & Testing – This is the final step or starting developing the code. At this stage, it is okay to make refinements to the application. Don’t forget to test the app and get a feedback.
So, are you ready to design your first mobile app now? Good luck!
Other articles than can be interesting for you:
- What is PCI Compliance: All You Need to Know about It
- How to Maximize Ecommerce Conversion Rate: Optimize These 3 Things
— Marc De Chellis (@MarcDeChellis) 23 de enero de 2017